Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Pages

Monday, May 4, 2009

missing u! =(

yea yea~i miss u! i miss u! i miss my pg and my babe! =p finally last week in kampar...duhh~ having last 2 papers d...lol~ then i can escape from this BORING town for 3 weeks...3 weeks! XD hope da exam fast fast over then i can go back d~ hehe... after that will be lang tengah trip (the picture on left is lang tengah~ nice view rite?! ^^)! hoho! really enjoy during sem break but my pocket gonna gt holes again d~
however, wednesday is life-span exam...hmmm...a subject i done super poor during mine midterm...=( haiz~ hope final can win da marks back ler...hehe... but! i still miss penang! my heart fly back there d...=P charm charm~ wait me penang..im coming back soon...really soon...^^ and my babe~ hehe... k la gona headed back to my tons of notes d~ wait me penang! XD wish me luck! ^^
*my stomach druming d~ =.=lll* gonna find some snaks to eat again~ =P
nitez nitez ya...
xoxo
^^

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Life span development by Miss Karen? Wish u all the best o. Don't fly ur soul to Penang during exam o. Lol!!

tutu said...

hehe yalu~ luckily wat she keluar same v her tips XD no worry ler my soul will be super concentrate during my exam time mia =P
thanks and gud luck to u too! gambateh!

Post a Comment