Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Pages

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

love Vs hatred

sounds funny rite? i love my man but at the same time i hate him...i didn't meant to hurt him but im just release my deppest inner voice after a long silent...we keep quarrel over and over again just because of the same issue....*sigh* im lost again and da way i choose is ignoring and avoiding to protect myself...is that a good way? i realli no idea bout that....u said im hurting u but so do i?! =) i born to be so cincai and ur not... our characteristics have a big differ... i feel ur over controlling me and u feel im let u have too much freedom....i try to please everyone around me but why the feedback i get always putting me down?! u r important for me and my friends too....i only get to c them after a long period... u said u tl their characteristic and i mix v them, u tl to their style then i get angry then ur mood being affected...i wanna say a big sorry to u because i mix v them...however...they r reali mine best buddies and we are pure as mineral water....i swear....u mix around v gangs include ur ex-kt in the group and i dont mind...i just wanna let u have more freedom and i wish i get the same too....wat u promise me to change ur selfishness and do u reali change it? i asked ur permission to go out v them and when the day i went out v them ur nt happy and we quarrel again....=) u make me reali lost....i dunno wat u reali want... sometimes i feel myself reali useless because i dont have lots friends yet ur controlling over me and make me feel suffer...i dont dare to talk to u straightly because i dun wan u get hurt... my mood swing lots between these 5 days...when first bac to pg im reali very happi but today i cry like shit! in a long term i will get psychological prob for sure.... i neo my frens are useless in ur point of view but they are my frens...no matter how they become they still my best buddies.... u r mine man and no matter how u change i stil love u....just....some of ur attitude reali reali reali reali makes me hate u....i reali had no idea which gang of mine frens u like?! honestly, i feel that ur gang of frens they are reali nice and have a higher level compare to mine gang...they are rich! yeah~ they reali are....=) im just from a middle income family....they are so high class and makes me sometimes feel ashame of myself when compare v them....seriously....i guess i never told u dat...=) my gang although they are nt rich but at least when im v them i feel that we are equal.... i feel my existence....i gt no money to buy branded clothes...bags...accessories...=) im nt affortable! im happy mixing in ur gang of friends and also mine....y aren't u understand me? im so confusing...reali confused....@.@ u makes me feel im a bird in the cage that dun have the freedom...who am i mix v, how my dress code, who am i interact with *especially guy*, ur super sensitive! u said u worry i get tackle by others, but...am i? if they reali have the intense of tackling me....my heart oni got u! neeway...u believe it or not is up to u....i guess i told u this sentence over thousand of times before....=) and u still not trust me...im reali hate when u said im easy to get cheated...even i bought some things from the shop,u said that to me! u dont trust ppl around u but y should u pull me inside? i know who should be trust and who should nt.... although i looks young....im 21 k! im nt ur little kids! i neo ur protecting me....but do u ever think of mine feeling? it makes me feel im a looser! =] *sigh* i reali have no idea what im writting d.... the longer u write i more i wil complaint towards u and the more u canot accept when reading it...=) sometimes is not i dont want tell u directly but i reali scare of hurting u! since u had so many stress recently, i reali swallow everything inside myself....i broke down today and cry because i cant stand it anymore....quarrel makes me very down and i neo when im down u will be affected...=) i apologize to every words i spoke or written here that hurt u..it is just a piece of mine inner voice... im sorry and i love my man!

2 comments:

idunno. said...

there must be a valid reason why your bf will do these kind of things to you and i believe you understand about it. Just that sometimes it is a bit over and really will pissed you off. I understand how you feel when you talk about the differences between your friends and your bf's friends because I do have the same problem last time.

No doubt, having a good looking girlfriend like you is good yet is very stress. But i think your bf sometimes is wayy to much. Why not you try to voice out everything to him and solve it? Do not swallow everything else you will be blown up!

take care tutu. cheer up. =)

tutu said...

=)

Post a Comment