Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Pages

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

home sweet home~

yeah! back to my lovely penang for mine 3 weeks holiday~ ^^ kinda busy for these few days... family dinner around and hanging out v my sweet pie ^^
saturday <3
should be a big day for my dad because he is having his birthday! happy birthday dad!!
oh ya~ saturday also a day for wesak day! he is so lucky rite? having birthday on public holiday and every1 is celebrating for him! hehe okok~ we had dinner at the mama's nyonya restaurant and babe joined too...=) after dinner, me and babe went for movie! haha! since a long time i didn't step into gsc~ wuhhuuu~ so, X-men for my nite ^^ overall the movie quite nice ler...but honestly~ laz movie is better compare to recent wan =) picture took at my dad's birthday~ ^^
talang! here's da birthday boy la *oops! should be b'day uncle! * XD

second runner up must be my mama and bro la! ^^

MAMA'S restaurant v my mama XD lol

the environment~

after 30 min, the late queen (my sis) oni showed up...=.= *hungry till fainted*

kbo! ^^

the birthday cake! ^^ believe or not, my dad is 58years old! wow!


the cake cut into very messy pieces =.=lll

all thanks to him! =.=lll but luckily the cakes taste nice =P

me! ^^ & my sis XD

After dinner~
time for movie!

picture of the nite! *like it da most la* ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment