Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Pages

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

its monday again! ^^

monday=babe offday
so! as usual....our outing day ^^
but but but~ kinda went out late on monday because i had period pain for the whole sunday night! wtf...i din sleep well for the whole nite...i kept running to the toilet....T.T kesian~ untill my mum woke up and make me a cup of milo before i ate the pain killer...=) so touching la me *muackss to my mama* then after that i slept till 4pm =P (cant blame me what...whole nite im rolling on my bed k)
then headed to queensbay for movie....night at the musuem 2!!!! hehe! i watched it and i liked it! ^^
the new episode is more advanturest compared v the 1st wan...hehe....overall...*tumbs up!* i like it....
after movie~ went home continued mine left out dvd drama =P
hmmm dunno y recently i quite enjoy mine time at home, lazying around every corner of my house, rolling on mine bed and wondering around XD kinda enjoy that...but certainly nt at kampar house! there is too boring! at least i can watch tv at mine home sweet home...^^
k ler~ lazy to write more d...hehe....enjoy reading and sweet dream ^^
xoxo

2 comments:

Swee Win said...

hahaha.. u also enjoy rolling on ur home sweet home bed ya..me too.. haha..everyday also roll on bed very nice. lol

tutu said...

haha...but sometimes will be boring ler...=P
if the weather nice nice then roll on bed whole day reali super nice XD

Post a Comment