Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Pages

Friday, May 8, 2009

holiDay!!! ^^

finally! my burden exam is over! wuhhuuu~ =P
well well yst i slept only 4 hour cause i 'shi mian' =.= also dunno y th
is will happen.... however! im still very energitic today! haha~ tml..tml is the day i bac to my lovely lovely penang can can c my babe already~ ^^ miss him so much~ i guess tml will be a busy day for me cause my papa is celebrating his birthday! haha~
so tonite i must enjoy my last nite in kampar~ hehe...

k ler time to out for dinner d~ will upload more later v photosss =)

xoxo ^^
*continuing from above!* ^^
some picture from the last nite outing in kampar~ gold label O.O
at a quite hidden place but the environment nice! *wink*
a very GOLD menu
yeah~ we sit under da lamp post...=.=lll

first! the hiao hiao margaret+ chloe XD
as usual, yenchiew keep texting, addie keep camwhore, chloe chopping the cards
weiliang ?? , margaret keep talking on phone, chloe still chooping cards XD
okay~ im kampar we dont play poker but we do play UNO! ^^
my drink *honey lemon* healthy huh?! haha~ chloe enjoying her drinks lol

dis is a MUST la~
the one who said wanna lost weight =.=lll but~ her food! duhh~XD

combination of uno,drinks plus fries ^^
LASTLY~ me la! the panda wearing little miss neat! yeah! im neat! hehe!

end of my last day in kampar ler....its kinda late but still gonna wait babe finish work @.@
and tml! tml! bac to penang time! drive 180km/j XD lol!
nitez la~ ^^ *yawn*

0 comments:

Post a Comment