Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Pages

Sunday, February 28, 2010

new year new year *roar~!*

hie peeps....blogger yang busy ni back! =)
today is the last day of cny dy...
HAPPY CHAP GOH night!!!!  
wish all the couples have a happy Chinese valentine's day ^^
those who are single also no need to be sad geh....u can go to the river there and pick 1 mandarin orange up and call the number written there! =D
so...how's cny weekend? fun? xixi
for me...it is fun for sure...but this year some issues do keep occurs during the whole cny weeks =) hmmm....so if u ask me izzit the most fun year....i would say NO...
*no worry la peeps...im alrite...=) *
well well....as usual told u guys i will go to the annual place during cny eve every year d rite? xixi somehow...dis year without the hiaoness jie along! *she went to movie v her mama ish ish ish!* and the time i stay there superb s.h.o.r.t! *haiz* becuz of someone...hmm hmmm...

show u how nice is the nite there....
awwww...photo make me miss pg more! hmmm =(
 dis year slight diff cuz the new buddha statue already done! woot woot....shooo nice...<3
nice rite? ^^
my chor yat outfit =D
spot my hair become darker dy?! xixi... i dye my hair into dark brown sudah <3
as usual....after doll up myself...will go to my uncle's house to take ANG PAO! woot woot...
but this year will be different...cause y?
because someone we love and care fly to the heaven last year =)
we will alwaz miss u my dear granma...wish u have a happy chinese new year in heaven together v granpa
^^
love yea 
photo taken by mr indian saw after having dinner in his house =)
the guys busy playing dota and i gt nth to do...so....i just drink POP =P while waiting mr kaiho to arrive!
nice view rite? xixi
went to my granma's sisssssss house so called 'yi por'ssss in kedah...=D
im driving there le...woot woot...1st time...
cousins + me *sorry mine morning face is stim and fugly*
having lunch under those passion fruits had cheer my mood up =D
had a photo at my uncle's own dusun! woot woot
had a great morning meeting up v those primary friensssss LOL
and also our std 6 class teacher...haha!
on chor 4 if im not mistaken xixi
having primary class dinner at egate ^^
1B classmates LOL
went to mois again at nite time after egate dinner and also family gathering dinner
*yea i run for 3 occasion in a nite o.0*
v pretty ivy <3
then went over to zenzi bar for these frenssss ^^
sabby! <3
tps+sabby+tutu
xuanyi+tutu
guys of the nite LOL
then went back to mois again!
*i sound so damm busy la wey....=P*
ok...met u-jen there <3
*sorry yea...i drink kinda lots dat nite too*
v ester =D
a kiss from linghui LOL
well well....i wrote until chor sei sin kay? =P
too many things happen during cny d lar....xixi...actually i went to club for quite a number of times...just i dint took much photos =P
neeway tml will be my midterm exam...and neo wat?! i din study at all!!!!! shit...@.@
i chaoz pi study sin d yea...wish me luck! <3
nitez~
xoxo

1 comments:

Wenlovehk said...

she is your grandma?
she look so familiar to me..
Meng Je izzit? i forget her name d.
If im not mistaken thats how my parents used to call her.
Please correct me if im wrong.

Post a Comment