Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Pages

Thursday, February 11, 2010

tok tok tok chiang!!!

yey yey 3 days left to chinese new year! woot woot!!!!
tml will be going back to hometown d...penang! 3 weeks ++ din back to hometown d...=D xixi...
somehow i need to settle assignment and fyp stuff before i can bac to penang peacefully =)
no matter how...my mood still VERY HIGH!!! yeah~! *wink wink*
what ur'e plan during cny?? taking ang pao? meeting up v old buddies? stay home? eat non stop? or~ assignment?! =P
okay...i neo the last choice is very disappointed but what to do....assignment manyak kay...=(
well let me show u some of my old photos that how i celebrate my cny last year xixi
kek lok si!!!! woot woot 
annual place for me and my sistassss every cny eve night =D
LOL! 
left out who??
haha! sweet memory! ^^

me in short hair LOL
not enough for photos?! =P
LOL sorry d yea...i just realize that i took superb duperb less photos during laz year cny =P
promise u guys will took more dis year kay? <3 xixi...
ow yea...valentines this year fall on the same day v cny....so...how to celebrate it?! LOL
i got no idea at all...and aku BELUM beli pressie! @.@ 
some photos from last year valentines ^^
how bout dis year?! cny + valentines...=.=lll da restaurant must be FULL!! *gosh*
hmmm...neeway...i gona go pack my stuff d...wohoooooooo....i wana leave kampar fast fast...beh tahan da stress dy...=P let me escape awhile from the reality is enough! i need to recharge! ^^
gong xi fa chai yea all <3

have a great holiday....get more ang pao of course LOL
*oh yea! blogger ni will take leave for few days LOL due to public holidays ma...need to rest! haha!* =P
will back to bloggie real soon kay...miss yea...huggs!
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment