Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Pages

Saturday, February 6, 2010

another w.e.e.k.e.n.d

yup~ this is the 3rd weekend i stay in kampar...the 'lovely' kampar =.=lll
well well...thanks for those who concern bout me yea... appreciate muchie <3 muackssss...
c!!!! my puffy eyes on firday =.=lll
thanks to who?! hmmmmmm =)
and the worst thing is! my psychology week was held on this week...friday will b the closing ceremony =.=lll im going the event v my gold fish eyes *gosh*
luckily this world got invent a thing call make up set! LOL can cover bit bit...if not~ *canot imagine* =P
okie...come let me show u how our psychology goes =)
1st day ^^
registration 
open ceremony...punya gunting =P
come i ask u guys....
girls, why u like shopping???
because.......


jeng jeng jeng~~~~~
LOL! i admire this ans...damm keat~

okay this taken during closing ceremony on friday =)
*v all the committees member (actually some absent ler)* 
can spot me?? xixi
or this better? hehe
what am i?? im a helper for psychology week ^^
i lurb this logo....cuz it is 3D geh...berry creative woot woot...
this board by me...=D 
i mean da peacock and the flowers oni la...LOL

and another thing is...
kampar like to photo-shop our photo tilll so dammm fake LOL
 c! LOL
im fair enough d tapi still kena edit till lagi fair...wtf..
but~ 
luckily sui *pretty* pun...ahem! =P
k ler...i think i gona end my post here d...xixi...
gona cont to find my journalsss dah..
byebye
enjoy reading ^^
xoxo 

0 comments:

Post a Comment