Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Pages

Thursday, February 4, 2010

break down soon!

yea i gona break down soon if 
(a) somebody keep suspecting me 24 hour especially somebody is important to me 
(b) assignment stress, fyp stress, I/A stress, exam stress etc 
(c) i keep crying due to quarreling almost everyday
(d) im don't have enough rest 


T.T 
sorry yea peeps currently im in a superb bad mood due to the (a) reason 
i just need to release my tension and pek cek'ness through typing out since i got nobody i can think of calling and crying to them...


below i would like to dedicated to him:
1st of all, seriously im very pek cek when da thing i told u is true but u just suspecting me.... recently im very busy v my assignment, fyp and I/A stuff and im very stress too...how come u just cant understand me?! u ask me to treat u as my bf but are u? i just need ur trust...is that difficult?! i wander... 
i know the past 'me' is very playful and irresponsible...the prob is...i had been together v u for 1+ year...i think u neo i change alot for u...i just cant understand y u still can trust me...sometimes im very confused that is it trust important in love or u just dont trust any ppl in ur life...sometimes i feel myself more like ur pet rather than ur partner...u wana neo everything im doing...i told u the truth...u still suspecting me?! what u want me to do can u plz tell me?! im not the worm in ur stomach...im a human...i have my own thing to do, my own schedule to follow...
what i do, i 'dui de qi tian, dui de qi di' and of course 'dui de qi' U! 
since i back to kampar we keep quarreling the same issue over and over again...even im in penang u also suspecting me!? seriously i wana ask am i really ur gf?! or im just ur pet that u scare i will run off without any reason or feeling?! u wan me to be happy or u wan me to be sad of being what u wan?! i had my own dream...im chasing it...i need somebody to support me but not pulling me back by quarreling the same thing over and over again... i cant promise myself when i will break down and just pull the break off...im damm suffering now...i cry and cry and cry...but u're just the same...
i need ur trust! and u wan to neo every moment where am i, this really make me feel that im making report everyday! i sms u im having lunch rite now v who and who and who...my schedule for everyday is JUST THE SAME! my time slot is FIX! my life is just involve with university, assignment and assignment! i really dont understand why u still want to suspect me?! u scare guy will chase me and i will break up with u! but the fact is, am i?! am i ever told u that i wana break off with u because i knew a guy in my uni and he is cute, charming?! am i?! honestly, the persons i neo in uni is oni my coursemates and never ever had guy approach to me b4! NEVER kay...! 
i do admit i will aim some cute guys but aren't u?! u also aim girls...plz dont deny because that is human nature! every human seeks for something attracting! 
plz be mature abit kay?! u keep using the reason of scare of loosing me and keep controlling me.... i told u before already...im very particular v my privacy...i give u freedom and i also hope u gimme at least 40% back my freedom...and respect me...=)
*sigh* i think i had told u all those stuff over and over again already...i just want back a little respect and trust from u...=) that's all i need...and i care for u...love u...im suffering by myself and do hope u understand me....
lastly...i love u babe...


k ler...i think its time for me to sleep already...since my eyes less swallow rite now d...=)
nitez...
tomorrow will be a better day 

0 comments:

Post a Comment