Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Pages

Saturday, January 30, 2010

=)

time to blog! 
xixi...hallo peeps! 
miss me? =P 
neeway i already stayed in kampar for 2 weekends =) such a long time i never stay in this boring place for more than 2 weeks d...actually planed to go kl for today but cancel at last...hmmm...neo y?! becuz of....... =( 
hmmm...a person who like to lock me up...alwaz as if got ppl wana kao *pikat* me...alwaz restrict my freedom...* u should who u are la*
u're OVER CONTROLLING! hmmm
had a fight last night and guess wat...my eyes had swallow like a big juicy bun for the whole day... #.#
however...had done for da poster drawing and also some society board thingy..wee wee...
  the final piece ^^
color vs black & white
complete v the details =D
flower deco for the board
a not-so-me photo =P
i look diff when i put my hair up meh?! 
neeway im out of my words d...=p
so i just end my post d la....byebye...
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment