Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Pages

Thursday, March 11, 2010

soooooorrryyy =)


sorry yea my dearest readers...currently this blogger is farking busy with her 7 assignments and presentations @.@ 
i slept at 5am everyday =.=lll 
hmmm....now i seriously look like 6o years old granny dy....*haiz*
now 3am blogger ni actually is doing assignment but since need to write bout own self- reflection...so let me think of my lovely blog =P
xixi so i just decided come here and crap for awhile...and practice practice for my grammar ma...xixi
*actually im quite emo rite now cuz gona write something that happen in the past and i dont really like to mention about it and also the stresssss!* =(
latest chan me! @.@
my eyes bag! fuiiiihhhhyo~ i gona stay in this condition for another 2 weeksssss =.=
assignmenttttssss! u're suck! ~.~
k ler...i need to get back on my work dy ler....if not i dunno i gona stay up until wat time dy *sigh*
byebye...
wish me luck! 
nitez to u guys
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment