Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Pages

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

wee~wee~

i spend a whole day of yesterday and today's evening on drawing! hehe~ something i didn't touch for a long long time d....must be curious why all of the sudden i draw rite? =P dis is becuz~ im helpful enough helping my fren draw for the notice board...=) 6 combined mahjong paper into a super big and long piece of paper =.= duhhh~ it is a huge project for me...luckily the final piece wont be too bad haha!

quater way through~ =.=

done the 1st part~

personally like dis part ^^

combination of part 1 & 2

talang!!!! the whole piece of drawing ^^ *it takes all the places in mine room -.-*
drawing can make me forget the unhappy things that happen around me ler...hehe....is a kind of relaxation to me ^^ *yesterday and today ppl asking me 'suhu! u kena boikot arrr?!' == i din ans...just a smile to them =)' hehe...should i said yes or should i said no?! sometime im isolating myself up cuz the topic they said i dont even understand...they laugh then i like a stupid person walking behind...so i rather choose to walk infront ,faster than them...=) they have no topic talk v me...hmmm....dat is another reason y i choose to sit by myself cause i sit together v they all i like the extra 1 among 4 of u...what they all wanna said bout me i dont care anymore.....im living in my own way....*seriously i reali feel like changing the assignment gp* sigh~ am i too over? i dunno~ the oni way to make me feel comfortable...=)
k la~ time to sleep d ler...having 8am class by tml lagi...@.@
nite nite! ^^
xoxo

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! U r good in drawing! I like art works and sometimes do some drawing, paintings, and other art works but definitely can't paint as nice as what u have painted! It looked nice!
Next week I go to look for u la. U think of activities la. I can accompany u to draw, and also talk and laugh stupidly with u! Hehe!!!

vernz_08 said...

helo pretty(=
your drawing so nice......next time if got chance teach me hw to draw also....but i personally like to color.....hehe....my drawing sux.....coloring sux too but at least better than drawin...hehe(=
good tat u r relax.....
be happy always ya!!
remember im always there for u if u need a someone to talk wit(=

caryn said...

like what you did.. nice.. :)

tutu said...

@hp: thanks ya...^^ mine standard still far far away v the pro wan ler...haha! okok whe u cum wo? next fri im bac hometown d le
@vernz: okok thanks ^^
@caryn: thanks for ur compliment ya my dear...=)

msian said...

nice o ur work~cute~~

Colleen Chong said...

ThAnks for the help ...honestly this piece really rockzzzz!!!
thanks....almost want to salute you lo..
oh..being alone is not a bad sign but dont too over..haha..
there are still many ppl be there for you..
All you need to do is look around..^^

tutu said...

@feeling: ur welcome la...=)hehe i neo...just reali heart nt taste well when the situation happen to me...^^

Post a Comment