Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Pages

Saturday, June 13, 2009

finally!

finally kampar rain! wuhuuuu~
now the wind cold cold very nice...hehe...i love raining! ^^
hope it wont be too hot on tml again...although the rain last for only half an hour but it is enough.... as long it rains XD
today watch crayon shinchan for the whole afternoon =P *cant blame me cause im bored in kampar k!* just wanna laugh my boredom out ma~ i miss penang seriously...i miss my babe too!! hmmm.... although go bac pg had nth to do also but at least i had mine parents accompany....not like here.... no ppl even care me in the house -.- i dont like the situation here! i hate it!
nth to much to capture ler actually....^^ just lite piece of mine feeling for today....


wonder when i only get bac my 'rainbow mood in kampar?^^

random photos after friday class =P
i miss my babe!!!!! ^^

enjoy reading
-xoxo-

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rained here too! I very bored also leh. What a long break I have until I feel bored. Nothing to do, no where to go. Haha!!
U feel bored or wanna see my cute face, just give me a call or message me lo. I will go over to look for u! Im way too free! Lol!!!

Post a Comment