Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Pages

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

weekends ^^

i went back to penang for mine weekends! XD so damm enjoy in penang~ hohoho.... but but but~ now already bac to kampar...=.= *sien* kampar is so damm boring and hot~ fuih... *keep blaming* =P
okok let's talk bout mine happy weekends first.
...let me start v mine friday nite la! ^^
-friday-
had an ordinary morning which was went to class at 8am then ended class at around 5.30pm...@.@
after class! haha! it is time to went home! du
ring the class like a snake but reach the time to go home...tak sama k! * =.= ----> O.O* hehe...
reached penang around 8.30pm...had my delicious dinner then around 10.30pm went out again XD
*woke up on laz friday at 6.30am then class whole da
y then drive home lagi...nite i still had so much energy for hang out =P salute myself*
went to yimei's house dat nite...*welcome home yimei!!! ^^* went to her house oni for chit-chatting?? nono! besides chit-chatting~ we drink and drunk too...duhhh~ 6 of us....yimei,my babe, kaiho, looyi, ah bi and me drank for 3/4 bottle of vodka and a full bottle of swing...XD all alchoholic....
we laughed and talked and keep taking photos on da nite...haha...and lastly...babe, ah bi and looyi KO on dat nite! lol....we went home around 5am dat nite...O.O i stay awake for almost a day d...duhhh....slept around 6am then continued mine happy sat again...=P

*din manage to capture da 3/4 bottle of vodka cuz babe keep pouring to our cups...=P*

*thanks ah bi for da whole brand new swing* ^^

*my lovely BABE! * halo long time no see~ =p

he being da '8 head snake' for da nite! XD

*acting of camera shy (looyi) ~ duhhhhh! =p*

*pretty yimei! ^^ welcome back from UK~ *

*poker card+alcohol= best combination ever! XD*

*ah bi's cup v a huge ice+ pure liquor O.Olll*
after few cups...all jadi~

*babe's stimy face and yimei so red! XD*

*doggy style?! lol! *

*ah bi showing his long tongue~ iewwwww! *

*looyi using his phone took our close-up stim face! =D *

*robotic looyi! XD *

*tomato red me! =D *

*around 3am yiting bac from QE2 and continue v us!*

* all bottles finished up...O.o*

*series of vodka bottles*
-saturday-
im so surprise that i din woke up at late afternoon but oni at 12pm =.=??

hmmm~ slept oni 6 hour...
haha..btw im still so energetic...dunno y...=D
okok continue mine lovely sat v mine family d...hehe....afternoon went to queensbay v my mum...did a little shopping v her....* i no nid pay money ma...sure happy rite?! XD*
then nite had
dinner v my family at town again...hehe....my sis belanja again...=P gt free dinner sure nid to attend wan k~ btw she is going to give birth soon...hehe....^^ after dinner...time to go 'pou' again la! =P went to babe's shop and waited yimei...then headed to upr d...*upr=upper penang road* at first we just sit and drink at soi 11 but ended up inside mois...=.=lll * dis time i din bising wanna go into da club k~ is babe wanna go in wan....=P* so i just go in lo~ wat to do...haha! just stand there and taking few photos oni...cuz reali din into d mood for club on sat nite...* im so not me =P* left club kinda early cuz yimei she nid to home early...*2am* so after club all just went home and take a gud rest! ^^ im craving for maggie goreng for 2 nites d but! din manage to eat it cuz babe very tired....so~ nvm la...next time! must eat d....i misssssss maggie goreng! ^^

*babe and me ^^*

*us again*

*the gurls: yimei, zhiyun,me*

*jo's sis,yimei, jo and me! ^^*

*the guys... babe looked funny at the second photo XD *
*left to right: ah bi, babe khoo, looyi*
-sunday-
once agian...i slept untill 10am then im rolling on my c
omfortable bed d...XD *rolling is fun!*
then doll up myself and waiting for my mum back from her singing class...
haha...*cant imagine she go for singing class...haha!* after that went to gurney and shop again...dis time is nt me! is my mum! she bought a bag for herself...hehe....then nite went to my granma house visiting her...and! for the father's day dinner...had dommino's pizza at granma's house v my uncles...lol! y so kesian? it is because my aunty went for an concert so nid to take care of mine sick granma ma~ =) but had a happy nite though...had cake session after pizza...XD im not reali full actually...=P
back home i lagi ate 2 more homemade 'pao'! haha~ *my mum said i lama tak makan at kampar so i like a hungry ghost in penang...=P i guess true also* hehe...then nite around 11pm, babe went to my house...^^ had a long time din reali chat much v him d....cuz im busy and he is busy....*miss him badly now~ =(*
sleep quite early at sun nite cuz m
onday i gona drive back to kampar and had class at 6pm lagi...~.~ *sigh!*

*become whole day drive for sunday ~.~*
oh ya! my leg is being bitten by ants!!!!!! *my skin is super sensitive with ant's bite!* stupid~ and min feet now swallow like a pig leg...*shit!*
thought nt so serious on friday nite then sat nite still waering hells...end up! sunday! my feet~ *my gosh* swallow and so damm pain...walking also pain...finally went to docter and had antibiotic and some fucidin cream....T.T luckily now already better...if not...sure gg! *utar! ish! dun have da sticker so nid to walk on da grass and end up kena ants bitting! @#$%I*&^%$*

*swallow left feet T.T*

*kena racun feet @.@*
dat is all for mine weekends ler....i miss penang d! im lonely at kampar! T.T
enjoy reading la~ ^^
xoxo




2 comments:

margaret said...

whoop!!i didnt notice your foot is swollen eh!!
is it okay ord now?

tutu said...

now much better d my dear...=)
i sekarang dah boleh run tim...hehe...just monday when im bac still swallow lu~ i keep eating antibiotic so nth d...^^
no worry

Post a Comment