Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Pages

Thursday, June 25, 2009

B day

Bday? birthday?
nono~ is boring day~ =)

kampar life wat...go to uni then bac home on9, sleep and study *oni at certain time* wanna watch movie also gona drive
half an hour to ipoh...~.~ kinda lazy ler actually...assignment lying there nicely...lazy doing revision too....somemore midterm is coming soon *gosh!* o.O da internet line is my room is super sucks! ish! wanna watch pps also lack...wanna suft net also keep showing 'page load error' =.= hmmm....
B.O.R.I.N.G~
babe is going to watch transformer 2 tonite...T.T i w
anna watch it tooooo!!!!!
u must be guessing what else can i do for my day in kampar
rite? hmmm~ let me tell u!
at here... u can train to be an updated tvb dra
ma watcher and guys may turn out to be a pro. gamer....=D it's true k~ student life...although can do various kind of sports here...but~ for me...im super lazy to walk out my room since the weater outside...fuih...sumtime hot and sumtime heavy rain...
1 more thing~ my feet ^^ finally much better d....^^ last antibiotic pill for today...hoho~ no more swallow d i guess...=D a gud things finally happen to me..
..i can walk fast and even run d...hehe....*so i wont be left out behind*

*talang! my left feet seems no more kena racun d...=D *

*finished up da laz antibiotic pill for tonite ^^*

*dis is da cream gonna apply til my wound is totally recover*

*trying to show out mine rabbit teeth =P*

*hmmm =) *

*no neck me....XD *
neeway~ babe gona turn 22th on next mth d...hehe! i got no idea wanna buy wat pressie for him! oh no~ and im broke....T.T gg! can give ma some idea gona present him of wat?? @.@
k la~ time for me to do some revision d....XP
enjoy the nite people! ^^
xoxo

1 comments:

meisian said...

jz try to give him a d.i.y card~i knw u're good in drawing n creative enuf~

mmm..jz observe wt he looking for recently or wt he like? mayb is a good pressies~:)

Post a Comment