Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Pages

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

full of emotion



well~ my mood is swinging like no one for today....
from a happy mood ---> a v
ery down mood =.=
y???
happy mood because i drew for today again....the final piece...satisfied...^^

down mood because of! T.T i terdelete
my folders....*shit* many of mine photos hilang! even the lang tengah folders! *sobx sobx* luckily kaiho sent me 1 link and downloaded da software...=) hmmmm~ im way too careless...and! something happen reali dissapointed me! *secret* it reali reali reali hurt me lots honestly...
here come da drawing of the day...=)


*all by crayon again k~ =D *
lastly~

*ah ma's style! ^^*
enjoy the nite!
nitez~
*i miss babe lots!!!! *

xoxo

2 comments:

Colleen Chong said...

HiHi thanks for the help ..i love the teddy so much..cute leh !
THANKSSSSS once again !!
muakzzzzz!
Hope ur leg will recover fast fast ya ^^
take care!

tutu said...

hehe ur welcome la~ drawing is a kind of enjoy stuff for me...^^
thanks thanks...much better d..=)
u too ya take care....c u tml ^^

Post a Comment