Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Pages

Thursday, July 2, 2009

duhh! =.=

my eyes!!! T.T
i canot wear contact lens for 2 days already....*shit* my lens tends to roll up when i blink my eyes...=.= mayb get bacteria infection
again d...haiz~ without mine black lens...my lite lite eyes show all out....*sigh!* the worst part is i wear spec to uni and all my frens so not used to mine look and laugh out....T.T *ish* kek sei...so today i decided not to wear spec unless im driving and having class ONLY...so please bear v me when u c me in uni and din say 'hi' to u....=P what i see is only blury blury face and body shape! even today wanna bought lunch in the cafeteria i cant really c the dishes well...and need margaret they all explain what dishes is dat...=.=lll memang swt! i wanna wear spec to have a clear view but kena laugh off....so! i also decided nt to wear it! =p *to those who wear spec...if u take ur spec off and u will c everything is so pretty....=D neo y?! cuz is all blur blur! even nt a leng zai also turn out to be leng zai..XD *
okok let me show u all how mine eyes turn out to be~

help!!! im going bac to penang for this weekends~ T.T how am i gona out v mine spec look?! shit!
plz poh pi poh pi mine eyes wi
ll b fine for tml! haiz~
here some comparison photos~ =.=


*super ugly me T.T *

*huge differ rite? T.T *

*yesterday i tried out but at last i stil take it off cuz my left eyes become all red! *shit!*
haiz! hope my eyes will be recover soon! reali soon! =.= i hate mine spec look....
enjoy the nite ya...=)
xoxo

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

With spec still look nice leh. Different type of nice!

margaret said...

aiyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I didn't laugh you eh just very not used to it
"tutu's left eye please recover asap"
LOL

tutu said...

@HP: haiz~ dummy nice wat..=)
@M: hmmm i neo i neo...i also wish it recover faz faz! =p

Post a Comment