Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Pages

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

black wednesday!!!! T,T

1st!!!
i overslept for today *cuz yst nite slept at 5am...plan to woke up at 6.30am but even my alarm rang i also slept like a died person...sighhh~...slept until 7.45am and my class start at 8am! =.=* and my eyes so damm dry..gona wear spec for today again...#.#

after my housemate woke me up...i prepare myself fast and rush to skol around 8.30am... at the moment reach da traffic light i oni realize I TAK BAWA TAG! shit~ rush to my house agian and dat time already 8.45am...T.T

2nd!!!
when i gona reach my house...i almost bang a student and his bicycle....O.O luckily both of us are save...juz SHOCK! gosh!

okok after taking my STUDENT ID TAG...rush back to skol...

3rd!!!
at da carpark there i BANG MY CAR T.T when the moment hear da 'boom' sound i felt so dammmmmmm worried....worried of my car...my gosh! fast fast park my car and jump down to check my lite viva...T.T luckily~ no damage on my car...*phew~* only da bumper becume loose loose abit...=.=lll my mum wont realize dat gua?! if ya...GG aku! haiz~
and i miss my tutorial class cuz when i enter skol already 9.05am =.= and class end at 9.30am

4th!!!
in the afternoon i cant drive masuk da uni...shit! dunno y today gt so many guards standing at there =.= hmmmmm~ nid to park at da behind again and walk walk walk....

DAMMMMM UNFORTUNATELY RITE?! and i had headache now....haiz~ i think today i better stay at home for mine safety ler...agree on me? hmmm~ BLACK WEDNESDAY that i ever experience in kampar!
k la~ time for assignment d...@.@
wish me luck buddies....
have a nice day...=)

0 comments:

Post a Comment