Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Pages

Monday, July 27, 2009

bac to reality

*photo credited to my cousin who took dis lovely photo ^^ *
came back to kampar on sunday after mine granma funeral was done~ =) hmmm~ somehow...i stil cant nt reali adapt myself in the environment of kurang 1 person...hmmm...during the saturday ceromony of putting my granma coffin into the soil...a dragonfly stay beside us along the whole ceremony... adults said dat it was my granma~ =) she is pretty and fly around happily...the scene reali scanned on my brain concretely...when i close my eyes i stil can remember how beutiful the dragonfly is...=) my granpa also appear in another dragonfly...should be happy for her cuz she finally can live together with my granpa after splitting apart for such a long time...lastly reali hope my granma wil rip and happy reunion v granpa although we all are missing her badly...=) *human will face death no matter what...it is just the matter of time*
~some photos with my granma when i was young~=)

*cousins v me*

*granpa Vs granma*
~nice flower but not for happy occasion~


*all nice rite?! =) had attracted lot of bees at the mini garden in the house ^^ *
k la~ gona continue v assignment d...
next post wil be on the monday event of ' personality test campaign'
stay tune! ^^
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment