Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Pages

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

up and down

raining since early in the morning somehow i had a good mood for today...hehehehe...=p
while im googling today i found some ballet photo and i miss really ballet so much! =( kampar here don't even has a studio for dancing...haiz~ i miss my ballet suit, ballet shoes.....sobx sobx...


~ballet shoes~ =( i miss it!




hmm....sometimes i feel mine self being the extra in mine gang of friends...=.= feel so lonely~ the extra person always don't deserve the extra space in the group... how come frienship changes easily?! maybe im too jealous? sensitive? overgeneralize? haiz~ this problem haunting me for such a long time...im tired! =( i want the relationship back...the scar that being planned in my heart need time to heal it up... =) duhh~ my mood~ down again~ recently really mood swing lotssssss.....swt....=.=lll
dats all for today ler...hope everything will be fine soon...=]

xoxo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now only I know u are a ballerina! When are u going to show me ur dancing? Hehe!!
When u feel down, try to do something that u are interested in.
Feel like talking but noone to talk to? Think of ur hp senior here! Hehe!!
Hope everything will be fine for u.
Gambateh! ^_^

tutu said...

thanks ya senior~ huggs! =)

Post a Comment