Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Pages

Saturday, April 25, 2009

lost

lost is a perfect words to describe me in this moment
continuous quarreling from partner
being the lousiest among group
lost friend around
i lost mine passion of studying right now
mine mood is down to the hell
everything is not done well
im crying non stop and i duno why
im feeling guilt on my reaction towards u but im also angry u dun understand mine way of caring
i care bout u, i care for everything but u just want more
im following the way u like and throw away the past me
smile doesn't come along with me and i neo u r stress too
u and exam come along in mine mind
i wish i have magic to clean mine mind and soul
i saw what i should not saw, i dare not to tell u because i dun wan u to worry bout me
the prob bet me and them is complicated
the prob is turn out lite rite but now me and u have even bigger prob
ur stress of works, financial and many more as so i am
im worry bout mine final, financial and friends
sometimes left all thing behind come to mine mind but that is just temporary
suicide is a silly way but sometimes it works i guess
tears will blur out our vision and our mind
fake smile is the best weapon to put on my face
my heart is harden and i dunno why
it is mine own fault but nt urs
just let the tears flow till my mind is clear
hope tml will be a better day for me and u
im here shouting loud: "Im SORRY!"

*i love u*

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

appreciate it when is all around you.
it's pain when you fall down, but you will learn how to prevent it.
in the next few years time, you are going to regret for what you have not done than did.

enjoy the pain. =)

Anonymous said...

No matter what happen, don't ever think of committing suicide. Talk to ur friends or family members.
Stay strong!

tutu said...

@ anonymous: thanks and im learning =)
@ HP: aiya~ committing suicide is a silly thing ler...sometimes i just think bout it...=) no worries...i still cant find a very nice suicide method yet...so it wont be happen to me ler senior..^^

Anonymous said...

Before u commit suicide, remember to kuasa me all ur properties o. Lol!
Just joking. Never commit suicide o :P

tutu said...

haha i gt no properties to kuasa u also XD okok sure sure~ i still young! must enjoy mine life ler...hehe

Anonymous said...

u dun siao l...i hate u keeping say dat commit suicide sentence, i told u when u feel dat everything in dis world is lost, u stil have ur lovely brother me n all ur closest frenz together, pls la...if sad just cry out loud...den lets go all these miserable stuff away...try fix da prob ...seriously, bro morally support wat ever decision u made but not DIE!

tutu said...

thanks ya bro~ i wont suicide la...im still young and have a long long long journey~ i wanna let my parents c how clever i am still =) no worry...i miss u guys ler...c u all in pg ya...then dat time is mine story telling time d...=P

Post a Comment