Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Pages

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

hot and cold


mine very 1st blog hehe~ neeway recently not much to talk about rather than mine final is near! mine mood swing lots too...somehow! me and my coursemates still have our sweet time shopping and eating around at ipoh and kampar...XD today is the sushi RM2 special day~~hehe...as usual me and gang of mine wait there at 6pm...the people waiting outside~ =.= fuiyo! long untill da max...we wait for an hour only reach our turn~ =.=lll somehow we pretty enjoy our food, 52 plates and super full... XD a gang of hungry woft as what i can said...hehe~ thats all for mine very first post la...hehe...chaoz! thanks for reading~ ^^

~eating at ipoh~


margaret! XD







3 comments:

margaret said...

duhhh but we felt hungry ord after few hours back from sushi XD

margaret said...

duhhh i look so cute XD

tutu said...

hane hane~ u alwaz so cute my dear...XD

Post a Comment