Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Pages

Friday, November 6, 2009

weird mood

hmmm...well im sorry to said this post will be emo again...=)
as someone told me before he dun wana read my blog cause i alwaz write those emo stuff...yea i guess u're rite...no one love to read emo stuff...ppl rather choose happy blog, food blog, fashion blog,etc. this is human...
i cant control myself not to blog it out...i wanna cry it out...but i just cant! cant! weird mood occur and it's suffering! =)
 五味参杂的滋味真的很不好受!!!!!
maybe im too sensitive again...ppl see that is a really really small matter...but i tell u rite here rite now...i care! da feeling sucks...at 1st i thought i will be crying again..but in fact i dont...not even da feeling to cry...juz...a bit WEIRD...=)
someone told me i 看开 already...well i really not really sure about myself...maybe yes maybe no... or even is  hormon fault?! hmmm...if i really let it go already, why im still moodless? why why why....i rather choose to cry or juz ignore completely...that is so hard...maybe is mine own fault...im the one who is useless, stupid as well, hah...plenty of weaknesses...*ps: i am not perfect*
 i just dont understand of myself...*sigh* what i really want?!
and...nid to said sorry to babe khoo...im sorry of not talking v u...im really not in da mood....weird mood sucks!
well! lastly my tears burting now...=) good thing for me i guess
thanks for reading...
nitez...and tml will be a good day for me...
i promise i will be tough....no more crying...=)
-tutu-




2 comments:

reader said...

it has been awhile i didnt read your blog and i'm sorry about that. yea you are tough. U have been acting strong and tough infront of everyone BUT not infront of YOURSELF. bare in mind, the biggest challenge in life is to breakthrough yourself again and again and again..... i feel sad for what you were going through but believe me, this is ups and downs. i believe you have learnt something from this.

i might not knowing you that well. I just hope my words can give me peace and calm. take care girl. you are getting awesome. =)

tutu said...

hehe it's ok ler...thanks for concerning ya...=) i appreciate those who care for me now...not to be too sensitive might be the best way for me to survive in mine uni ^^
neeway thanks for ur words once again ya...have a nice day...
thanks for reading too ^^

Post a Comment