Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Pages

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

half day trip <3

halo peeps! im back again~ =D
just back from a half day trip...hehe...kinda fun...*cuz i enjoy sitting in da car and da scenery* LOL
okay this trip im going v my coursemates hehe....and y suddenly go there?! cuz! i gt nth to do so ma go v them lo...one of my coursemate wana pi teluk intan aka anson to service her car...hehe ^^ end up: im there! =D

the anson senget building! *their signature place kay*

1st when we arrived anson...the rain start pouring heavily... but nvm...we went for servicing car dulu....then went to had some nice food there...hehe...
okay something really funny happened when i opened my fren's umbrella LOL
when u normally open the umbrella, the shape is like dis:

but my fren did tell me that her umbrella got bit prob...so end up this:

my gosh! i was like...what?!
LOL then all of them laugh like mad ppl there...=.= *so so so paiseh yet funny!*
well well after done with car service and food...we said byebye to anson and headed my coursemate house at langkap!
*a place that also located near anson or u can said perak* =)

on the way to langkap
langkap is a peaceful place that full with natural scenes...^^ feel berry relax at there...hehe...
and soon before we headed back to kampar....we decided to had a pray at the temple there...since my coursemate,elaine told us her kampung having some praying activity today...so why not just drop by and pray?! hehe!
well that's all for my wednesday ler...haha!
thanks for reading my 1st time to anson and langkap! *hope u wont fall asleep while reading! =P*
xoxo ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment