Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Pages

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

surprise! =D


okay peeps im not showing off kay! im really very excited and surprise v my new wallet! =D wohooooooo!!!!!!!!
*gucci wallet that i craving for a long time* muahahahahahahaaha~

all this must be thanks to my lovely boyfriend! ^^

THANK YOU BABE KHOO! I LOVE U!
*ei ei ei im not only love him when he present me a gucci wallet but i really love him no matter he juz gimme a hug kay! =) *

this is mine advanced 21st birthday present la actually ^^

neeway i had no idea where to celebrate and how should i celebrate mine 21st burthday also ler...=.= hmmmm~ theme birthday? home party? hotel room party? hmmmm.... nid to think a perfect wan...cuz it is 21ST...important kay! ^^

bout what else i craving for the moment now...i will post in another post later,no worry...hex hex hex *evil laugh*

juz a really short post ler...=P

I LOVE MR KHOO once again....*muackssss*

xoxo



0 comments:

Post a Comment