Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Pages

Thursday, October 1, 2009

sexy bitch

yea currently im addictedto da song of David Guettea ft.Akon-sexy bitch~
i like da tempo...makes me feel like party and shake my body like nobody =P

neeway this song also link me to one of da e-mail that i received LOL
i show u guys some sexy bitch photossss (i should said beauty/sexy ah gua~) =D
okay~ 1st to show up is thisthis is from japan O.O *pwefiiit~*this from taiwan *cute*korea
thailand *natural beauty huh?!*Singapore *my gosh they really pretty*
LASTY
please brave yourself because~
the most pretty!!!!!!!
coming coming up~








fuih!!!!!!!!!!
ini yang paling cantik!!!!! LOL
neeway maybe some of you might received da e-mail before d...just to share out because da song really link me up with this e-mail~ LOL
just a joke to everyone~have a good nite~ ^^
xoxo


0 comments:

Post a Comment