Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Pages

Friday, December 18, 2009

woot woot




 sorry to freak u out yea...skin is not in good condition recently =(
facial! i need facial!
having my last paper on tomorrow morning...woot woot...=D
then
P.E.N.I.A.N.G again! sem break sem break....
what should i do for my sembreak?! keke...
chrismas+ new year sumore just around the corner...
woot woot...fuih! manyak bagui (very good!) =D
party for these celebration?! who neo...and i wana shopping!!!!! =( but too little money i have now...*sigh*
had a half day of playful mood...charm! =.=
i think better get my eyes and brain back to my notes...if not...tml...GG!
byebye nah....^^
oh yea...will be having a time wont be blogging...cuz the line i alwaz curi guna at my home geh telah cut jor...=.=lll so~! be patient for my post yea...
miss me kay =P
and a very good luck to myself...
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment