Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Pages

Saturday, September 19, 2009

zero percent happiness


good morning everyone...=)
*i neo it's already 1.30pm...and i just woke up not long ago~ so still consider morning for me ma*
neeway i would like to wish everyone selamat hari raya aidilfitri and happy holiday

however, im having zero percent of happiness in kampar...ZERO...
i force myself to sleep till noon everyday then i wont be having a long time awake...
nobody chap siao me...i can shut mine mouth for a whole day...
im freaking sien and lonely....
what accompany me are laptop, books and phone...
i took up my phone...who i can send a msg to? only him and tzeim...
*neeway he is busy working*
who i can chat on9? only fews and sometimes no
whose around me? only winds and air
where all my frens? all in pg and kl
why am stil here? cuz of exam
u must be saying...alrite stop being emo..bitch, we are all having same situation here...
neeway at least u got frens around u, housemates and even close frens rite?
what i got reali only is loneliness kay
search for happy then? okay i want but who's in with me? =)
im going to ipoh alone? no way!
search for guys accompany? no way!
okay search for gurl frens? i wish i could...gurl frens seriously im having here...close fren...nop...=)
life here reali make me feel that im a loser cause i cant even manage my friendship well...
my face show im pretty cool and tough...deep down? who ever neo im juz an ordinary gurl.. i cry when im down...cry to release my stress...who ever neo? =)
doesn't mean i laugh and happy on my face means im happy kay~
so~ trying to show da real me? being emo everyday?! guess no one will like to be friend with me rite?
who ever like to be fren with an emo queen...
sometimes i wish turning back into bad gurl as what i am last time...
although im party animal...however im enjoying~ *defense mechanism im having~ sigh~*
what lecturer told are correct...people said those who study psychology are crazy
know why sometimes i agree? cuz we understand our emotion pretty well...we are conscious with that...but it just cant control....then in dilemma....being emo...=) hmmmm~ sounds so true....
well emo bug on mine body again~ and that what i hate...make me cry and cry and cry...sigh~
wish i can finish mine exam faster and go back to penang...throw myself home with my family around me...crazy frens....shopping and foods....
guess this is da exam stress plus stupid loneliness that make me turn into an emo gurl....*grrrrr*
no worry juz wana type out how i feel since i got no one to talk directly to in this moment..=)
will be fine after that...i repress mine feeling well...just sometimes it overfloods...
time to get my ass back to my notes d...
*cheer to myself =) *
and good luck to those utarian~ good luck in exam
and lastly happy holiday~

7 comments:

Jhu said...

Hey girl stay strong k?
Can always msg us when you feel wanna someone to talk to. :)
Faster come back la.
Catch you up soon.

Colleen Chong said...

oh..my dear hang in there kkkk
i also keep day dreaming when i look at my books..haha..
what to do..exam is always easily makes us feel emo.
*cheer*
Thrusday is around the corner..
dont give up oo!

Esther Teoh said...

take care tutu..i m having holidays too..one week..but i am also struggle hard for my final at bangi..u can do yr best in yr exam and let's everyone change their opinions toward u..dun care so much about others, they aint important in yr life also ;))

tutu said...

@jhu: yaya i will ler..when im back...will tarik u out til 4am...=P
@colleen: thanks ya my dear...u too add oil ar...im really fine d...thanks again...^^
@esther: thanks ya...and wish u happy vv ur bf ya =) patient can make everything become wonderful...take care~^^

SirHC said...

sounds like u NEED a holiday

Anonymous said...

Not an exact situation but 80 to 90% same case with you. Life in KL are bad. Yes friends but none of them qualified to share some secrets or feeling of mine...Penang are such a wonderful place! I only realized this when i came to Kl for my degree.. people around me sucks! Maybe I'm the weird one with a lot of problem..that's why i just cant get along with people here. I dont even feel to stay a minute longer in KL. I hope i have a pair of long big wings so that I able to fly back to the island. One lucky thing is I only have 2 more semester to go..I dont have to stay here longer.. Thx god! Yes, everyday routine, wakeup online eat sleep.. Basically i dont have to go out of my room for the whole day or even the whole weekend. But thanks GOD again my brother and my close relative stay in KL sometimes i can stay over their place.. So good the feeling you know, get to see some good people, some people you dont have to put on your mask while you get along with them.

Its not easy to makes around with different kind of weird people.. but no matter how hard it is.. you have to make it. Time flies, 2 years in Kampar are very short..

All the best for your final exam! I'm having one too. Utarian as well. -_-

Loves,
Lee

tutu said...

@sirhc: yaya i need it very muchie! neeway tml i wil bac to penang again d =D
@ lee: hihi~ yaya i agree with u that not easy to makes around with different kind of people...so im learning to be independent as well...=) u still have ur bro and even relative stay in kl...so u can go to them when u're down... it is a good thing ler =) neeway thanks for ur concern yea...hope u will b happy also ler...im thinking solution of mine situation now d...=) all the best to you too ya! mine exam over d....addoil!! enjoy holiday in penang as well ^^

Post a Comment